Find Driving Test Cancellations
Get an Earlier Driving Test with us
We find thousands of driving test cancellations every day, 7 days a week*.
3 easy steps to finding an Earlier Driving Test...
Enter your details on our buy page including which dates you want your test (i.e 1st January - 21st January).
Pay for the Earlier Driving Test service. You can pay using your credit/debit card.
Sit back and relax while we find you a suitable driving test cancellation. We'll send you text and email notifications.
We find thousands of earlier driving test dates every day and when we find you a suitable driving test cancellation we will reserve it and notify you immediately. If it suits you, then reply by text or email within 15 minutes and we will book it for you**. If it's not what you are looking for there is no need to reply and we will continue searching until we find you a more suitable date.
Alternatively, you can search for earlier driving test dates yourself (at no cost) on the DVSA website (but you'll need to be patient). We are in no way associated or affiliated with the DVSA, DVLA or any government agencies.
- With 12 years of experience and trust you can rely on us to get you a driving test cancellation.
- We find driving test cancellations every day.
- We will check for earlier driving tests throughout the day at up to five different test centres of your choice.
- We cover all driving test centres in England, Scotland and Wales.
- We guarantee that we will find you an earlier driving test date or provide a refund***.
What you have to do
- You must book and pay for a practical driving test first and then we will do the rest. Use the official DVSA booking web site to book and pay for your driving test if you have not already done so.
- If you prefer, you can give us your driving instructor's contact details (please obtain their permission first) and we will notify them instead.
This service is available to test candidates, driving instructors and driving schools.
Is your theory test expiring soon?
Are you looking for driving test cancellations but can't find any because your theory test is expiring? Contact us now as there may still be time to get a driving test cancellation at your preferred test centre.
If you're worried about passing your driving test and would like to maximise your chance of passing the driving test before your theory test expires, sign up with us as our aim is to send you multiple driving test cancellations.
If you do need to take your theory test again, why not use BSL Theory Test, an online learning tool designed to help you study and prepare for the Car theory test - incorporating the latest official DVSA learning material with thousands of added images to help you pass faster.
Short notice tests
We also offer short notice tests to those who need a test real quick. All driving test candidates need to give the DVSA a minimum of three working days notice when changing or cancelling their test to avoid forfeiting their test fee paid to the DVSA. Occasionally when a candidate knows for sure that they can’t make their test in a short notice window they may still decide to cancel their test in order for another candidate to take that slot. Do bear in mind that short notice cancellations are not as frequently available but if you opt-in for a short notice test we will try to find you one as soon as possible.
Earlier Driving Test and the DVSA
Just to be clear, we are in no way associated or affiliated with the DVSA, DVLA or any government agencies. You can search for earlier driving test dates yourself (at no cost) on the DVSA website but you'll need to be both very persistent and patient. Our service automates the process for you, we check for driving test cancellations and short notice tests, notify you and then you can book them wherever you are by responding to our text and/or email messages**.
* The DVSA allow searching for test dates between 06:00 and 23:40 only.
** For reasons beyond our control, booking functionality may not always work or be available.
*** Fair use policy and other terms apply.