How many test centres can I choose from?
Our service can find you lots of tests at up to five test centres of your choice
On the next paragraphs below we will provide information on how to get an early driving test date. There are a few ways to do this. You can call the DVSA direct and ask when the next available slots are.
You may choose to log in to the DVSA website direct and check for dates yourself. If none of your preferred dates are displayed then keep checking frequently and see if a suitable cancellation appears.
Or if none of the above seem appealing due to time consuming reasons then feel free to sign up with us. It’s quick and easy signing up with us and we guarantee to send you as many suitable dates as possible matching your criteria.
Continue reading if you wish to know how to get an early driving test date
- Can you tell me how to get an early driving test date? Yes, the paragraphs above explain this in detail
- If I’m not registered with you then how to get an early driving test date? Sign up onto our buy page and we will send you as many dates as possible
- Does everyone know how to get an early driving test date? No, most people seem to give up after a while. We have been finding cancellations for years so we know our stuff
- Is it guaranteed that you’ll get me a test? Yes of course and we offer a refund if we can’t
- I want to know how to get an early driving test date without signing up. Pop over to the DVSA website and you can check for cancellations yourself, but be patient, it can take weeks...
- Can you explain the fastest way on how to get an early driving test date? Yes, use us. We are the fastest cancellations service on the web
- I don’t know how to get an early driving test date, what should I do? Don’t fret, we are here. Go to our buy and after signing up let the magic begin
- Can I call someone for advice? Call or email us as we are always happy to have a chat
Tips to help you pass your test
Learn as many of the difficult test routes as possible. It always helps practicing certain big roundabouts or tricky junctions a few times especially if they might come up on your test.
Wait until your instructor has given you the all clear and don’t be fooled into rushing yourself to be ready. If you are ready and your instructor agrees then you stand a much higher chance of passing.
What happens if I book a test with you and then realise that I am not ready to take it?
Go onto the DVSA website, move it back to a later date, contact us and we can start the search again for you. This is a frequent occurrence and it doesn’t cost any extra as its all part of the service.
You signed up with us, we found you a test, you just passed your test and you’re celebrating away, feel free to recommend us as we are always happy to help learners out when they need help on how to get an early driving test date.